Sponsorship and our Workshop – Why we need your help…
The South Delta Jazz Workshop has been largely self-supporting through tuition fees and concert ticket sales.
Tuition fees alone can only support a limited number of faculty members and guest artists, which restricts the scope of what the workshop can offer
Sponsorship dollars help us to:
- Keep tuition fees down
- Offer scholarships to talented students who lack the financial means to attend
- Expand our concert series and cover artist fees
- Expand our advertising and promotional efforts and allow us to communicate the important work we are doing to the community
- Keep concert ticket prices low and accessible for the general public and offer free concerts (outdoor and other public venues) at a number of locations throughout Delta.
- Add new full or part-time faculty members to help cope with increasing enrolments
Why Support the South Delta Jazz Workshop?
- Enrich and enliven the cultural life of Delta through the development of cultural events at a professional level.
- Help our young people develop and grow musically, socially, and intellectually.
- Associate your company’s with a positive, visible performing arts community event
- Build our community pride and spirit through public concerts; help us create a professional concert series in your community
- The Delta Jazz Workshop began in 2004 and is growing every year.
- We are working towards expanding the Jazz Festival component of the event as the educational component grows.
Thank you to our Festival Sponsors and supporters!